In honor of Ted Adams, former director of the UC Davis Student Programs and Activities Center, who wished to recognize student leaders, this award honors individual leadership and accomplishment within registered student organizations. The Adams Award is presented annually by the Center for Student Involvement to a leader of a registered student organization who has effectively directed or influenced the student organization, campus and/or wider community.
- The recipient of the Adams Award for Leadership in a Student Organization will receive $250.
- Selection criteria and nominee/applicant requirements:
- Must be a currently registered undergraduate or graduate student and member of a currently registered student organization at UC Davis in good standing.
- Must be an identified officer or leader of a registered student organization for at least two quarters within the current academic year.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA at end of fall quarter.