UC Davis Outstanding Student Awards recognize registered student organizations, undergraduate and graduate students who have made significant contributions to UC Davis during the past year. Awards are presented at the UC Davis Outstanding Student Awards Ceremony in spring quarter. This year’s ceremony took place on Monday, May 13, at the Mondavi Center.
Nominations for the 2019-2020 awards cycle will open during winter quarter 2020. See below for a list of the awards. Click on the individual award to learn about this year’s recipients.
Individual Student Awards
- Adams Award for Leadership in a Student Organization
- Community Service and Civic Engagement Awards
- Margarita Robinson Student Leadership Award
- Mary Jeanne Gilhooly Award
- Social Justice and Inclusion Award
- Student Promoting Advocacy and Redefining Community Award
- Veloyce Glenn Winslow Jr. Award
Registered Student Organization Awards
- Advancing Academic and Career Goals Award
- Balanced Leaders Award
- Community Service and Civic Engagement Award
- Global Engagement Award
- Inspirational Aggies Award
- Organizational Improvement Award
- Principles of Community Awards (deadline extended: February 22, 2019)
- Excellence in Collaboration Award
Outstanding Senior Awards
Undergraduate Education recognizes graduating seniors who have made significant contributions to the dynamic intellectual life at UC Davis. Visit the Undergraduate Education site for more information about the award and nomination process.