NASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program (NUFP) applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student
- Have a least a 2.5 GPA
- Have a strong desire to learn more about higher education and student affairs
- Identify as historically disenfranchised and underrepresented professionals in student affairs and/or higher education. This may include, but is not limited to, those of racial and ethnic-minority background, those having a disability and those identifying as LGBTQIA+.
- Fall deadline: September 14, 2018
- Spring deadline: TBD date in May 2019
- Submit the campus-specific online application through Google Forms.
- Upload a complete copy of your current transcript to Orgsync (official or unofficial) with your cumulative GPA circled. (Please do not send only the last page of your transcript.)
- Locate your NASPA customer ID. If you do not have a customer ID, please create one, but do not purchase a membership.
- Submit the online demographic form. To complete this form, please use your own answers plus the answers in the UC Davis-specific form.
- Mentor Application Form*
- Fellow-Mentor Agreement Form*
- Letter of recommendation from a staff or faculty member*
* These steps are also part of your application and will be completed and provided by UC Davis NUFP Committee Chairs Krissy Ocampo.