Welcome to UC Davis Student Life!
Read student stories, find housing, eat well, stay healthy, explore careers, learn about financial aid—all components of a student's life.
Get help with a challenging class, find out where you can get tutoring, study with others, and hone your study skills.
Attend an Aggie game with your roommates, join an intramural sports team or hang out in Downtown Davis—incorporate fun into your life to stay healthy and relieve stress constructively.
Find an internship, volunteer in the community, serve in a leadership role on campus or join a club.
Sept. 14-16. Cal Aggie Band Uh! fall retreat
Sept. 20. Aggie Welcome Rally, 7 p.m., ARC Pavilion. A Fall Welcome Week event.
Sept. 20. Fall Welcome movie night, 9 p.m., ARC Pavilion
Sept. 21. New Student Celebration, 4-5 p.m., ARC Pavilion. A Fall Welcome Week event.
Sept. 25. The Buzz, 6-10 p.m., Quad
Aggie Voices is about the Aggie experience, for students by students. You're invited to add your voice (Tumblr account required).
Check out our student resource guides
New student resource guides are available!
- The Black Pages: A guide to enhancing the African and African-American student experience
- The Brown Pages: A guide to the Chicana/o and Latina/o Undergraduate Experience
- Middle Eastern and South Asian Community Resource Guide
- Native American Resource Guide
- The SEA Pages: The Southeast Asian Undergraduate Experience